Buy the wii one?

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
I bought the game cube one for tp. Now the story seems different from all of you guys saying it's the best. But i am thinking to get it so i can beat it with my wii guide for it. I could not find a gcn guide and so i got it and nothing is that same. Do you think i should get the wii one is it different (story line) The wii one seems funner. But i have not played the wii one.

I don't see why you should get the Wii version if you already have the GC version. There's not much of a difference in anything except gameplay.

one of my frends has it and the gcn one and he says there different i just dont like you can only have 2 items and the graphics on the gcn look like poo. but that just may be me. I cant even get the big bag for areos

The GC version of Zelda TP is having the exact same graphics as the Wii version. The Wii isn't using it's full capacity for Zelda TP because Nintendo didn't want to put too much effort into downgrading a version for the GC.

Zelda TP was originally made for the GC. So they tried to get the best graphics the GC could handle. But after a while they decided to make Zelda TP a launch title for the Wii.

The MAJOR difference in the GC version of Zelda TP is this: The whole game is mirrored. Because Link is always left-handed, they also made Link in Zelda TP left handed. Because Zelda TP was originally made for the GC this wasn't a problem.

But for the Wii they discovered that most people would prefer a right handed Link using the Wiimote and Nunchuck. So Nintendo mirrored the whole game for the Wii.

So actually the GC version is the one as they originally created it.

well i am geting thw wii one because the storry is drfrint i rended the wii one and the stoory is driffrent

Could you be more specific on which exact storyline and give some details about that?

I'd still get the Wii version since that's what Nintendo's main focus was on because TP was a release game - a big chance for Nintendo to start off fast (good) or slow (bad). Obviously, TP was a hit (9.5 on IGN), so I'd definitely go for it.

If you're wondering what the main differences is, it's a mirror version since TP was really made for the GC. Good luck.

EDIT: Wait, you already said that, damn. :sad::mad:

Personally I don't see how the GC version could be as good as the Wii. The graphics details may be somewhat of a minor upgrade (Metroid Prime was fantastic) but the Wii has much more polished graphics. Definitely get rid of that GC version and get the Wii version. And the storyline may indeed have added things for the Wii version as well, along with tweaked graphics.

Back