C.O.D MW:r XP Lobby

who wants an xp lobby?

today i began doing xp lobbys 9,000+ xp per kill

here is my deal:
ill give u one free prestige if u want more u gotta join STR site is in my sig

i host these eents saturdays and sundays sign up today! just leave ur fc and what date u wanna sign up for (remember it has to be saturday and sunday) please try to keep n00btubing low orelse u will get disconected :(

PS i wont have my wii this saturday or sunday ill be hosting xp lobby next week

Aw man cod has gotten boring so yea I guess I'll sign up for this sadurday :)
ps is it just like tdm cept kills are worth more exp pts?
I think I been in one cept they were boosting and I ruined by getting headshots for me then just killing the booster lol :D

lol reading the other posts, my kdr is 2.06, and im a top gbs player, im high ranks in singles, doubles, and team, im good all around, gl on beating me, rcwii.tk

Aw man cod has gotten boring so yea I guess I'll sign up for this sadurday :)
ps is it just like tdm cept kills are worth more exp pts?
I think I been in one cept they were boosting and I ruined by getting headshots for me then just killing the booster lol :D
lol sorry this saturday i cant be on BUT the first saturday of september im free just pm me ur info
PS u get like 4,000+xp per kill and u can jumpo really high,fly,unlimited ammo no reload,and a laser pointer lol

i'll be 10th prestige right in time for black ops
and for the record i never played WaW and my kdr is 1.22
legit 4th prestige, no other accounts to "warm up" with
and boosting is gay, just cuz you want a lil gold star next to your name, either earn it or quit.

lmao i earn everything i have, i am now 8th stige, and have a legit 2.06 kdr, and most likely when u played me was awhile ago, when i didnt own a clan, i got alot better, if u saw me in a pub, i dont try, only in wars or 1v1s

earn it or quit

lmao johnny but i bet since you actually earned your gold star you're a bit more proud of that fact too, whats to be proud of when you boosted you're way to the top? that would be like winning a race against cars and you flew a plane lmao

i'll be 10th prestige right in time for black ops
and for the record i never played WaW and my kdr is 1.22
legit 4th prestige, no other accounts to "warm up" with
and boosting is gay, just cuz you want a lil gold star next to your name, either earn it or quit.
a gold star? u mean a gold gun u get new emblems wen u pestige

dont be so literal

who cares what the symbol is, it is what it is a symbol! and people get all symbol addicted and have to prestige! omg i'm 10th prestige i'm the best ever! OMG no one cares you got a lil gold cross, we're not 3 anymore (most of us at least) i don't need a pat on the back everytime i clean my room, yet every 10ther acts like he/she is owed something. i've laid waste to so many boosted 10thers its unbelievable! why have the gold cross if your still gonna suck? i think i'd rather be a 8th or 9th stige at least i'll look legit, who cheats and then stops 90% of the way there?!

Back