Call of duty Black Ops

LMAO honestly wanna make a bet on that? if the game designers are "lazy" then how come ps3 and xbox have amazing grafics on the same game, and ur proving my point even more by saying it has less memory and yes it is the case nintendo wont let it be better, reason being the grafics wont get better due to the violence in some video games, reality check, for delta, wii is a family system, not a violent one, meaning nintendo wont let it be any better, u ****ing poor peice o ****, they also announced the mw2 will be coming to wii also ****ing retard, personally, mw2 is the biggest garbage to hit shelves, so i dont think that cus i hope for it, i think that cus i know that, iv been part of nintendo since i was born
LOVE how u been here for 3 years, almost 4 i believe, and you have 2 friends, i come here once a day for the last week, other than that, i came here 8 months ago, and i have 78 friends, ppl dont like know it all whores

Last edited:
LMAO honestly wanna make a bet on that? if the game designers are "lazy" then how come ps3 and xbox have amazing grafics on the same game, and ur proving my point even more by saying it has less memory and yes it is the case nintendo wont let it be better, reason being the grafics wont get better due to the violence in some video games, reality check, for delta, wii is a family system, not a violent one, meaning nintendo wont let it be any better, u ****ing poor peice o ****, they also announced the mw2 will be coming to wii also ****ing retard, personally, mw2 is the biggest garbage to hit shelves, so i dont think that cus i hope for it, i think that cus i know that, iv been part of nintendo since i was born
LOVE how u been here for 3 years, almost 4 i believe, and you have 2 friends, i come here once a day for the last week, other than that, i came here 8 months ago, and i have 78 friends, ppl dont like know it all whores
u make absoloutely no sense and family games are more like cartoon so ofcourse its gonna look better than any realistic graphic game since nintendo made he wii for cartoon games

I hate ppl that say wii sucks and ps3 or 360 is better cuz if it's better than y r they copying the wii with the wireless nun chuck and wat not

And also hate ppl that say that wii has nasty graphics who gives a **** stop bitching just shut the **** up

I hate ppl that say wii sucks and ps3 or 360 is better cuz if it's better than y r they copying the wii with the wireless nun chuck and wat not

And also hate ppl that say that wii has nasty graphics who gives a **** stop bitching just shut the **** up

they're all just jealous that they didnt think of it first, and that it took their systems 4 years to try and emulate what Nintendo already has.

mOST PEOPLE Are just saying that since they got it but i got all 3! wii,360 and ps3 and i still play wii more since it is more fun! :p CANT WAIT FOR BLACK OPS! PRE-ORDERED IT FOR WII,360!

played all 3

ps3 controls blow
live membership costs blow
wii graphics blow
but the wii is more fun, engaging, and really just feels more natural
gaming isn't about graphics anymore, you want good visual effects watch Avatar, you want a good game get MWR

Omg are you really that dumb? The 360 and PS3 are totally different machines to the Wii; they have better graphic and processing capabilities. That is why they have better graphics. For a lot of multiplatform titles the 360/PS3 are also the lead platforms and the Wii is an afterthought that gets a lazy port. Wii games can have good graphics though (just not as good as 360/PS3) if the developers put in the effort. Violent content in games has nothing to do with graphics though. Again, memory has naff all to do with graphics either.

Nintendo does not block the sale of violent games on the Wii. They may only release T rated games themselves but there are plenty of 3rd party M rated games on the system, some with good graphics and some with very poor graphics. Again Nintendo has nothing to do with the quality of those games, it is just down to the developer.

Nintendo does not stop the Wii from 'getting better'. What would be the point of that, do you really think that they don't want their products to sell? The Wii is set as it is because of the way it was originally designed. As an example, try getting your daddy to make his car fly through the air instead of driving along the ground. By your 'logic' when he cannot then that must mean that he doesn't want it to, not that it isn't capable of doing it because it was never originally designed to do it.

Can you provide the link from Activision stating that MW2 is being released on the Wii? All I have ever seen is morons on message boards spewing garbage or fake photoshoped game cases. It is not true until Activision confirms it, so a bunch of dorks on message boards just saying it is doesn't count. The last I saw from Activision on the subject was that they were pleased with Reflex sales and would continue to support the Wii with their COD series; that seems more likely to refer to the release of Black Ops than MW2 though. So feel free to post a link and show us the proof ok?

You've been with Nintendo since you were born eh? I really do hope that wasn't that long ago, so was your first Nintendo console the Gamecube? If it wasn't then I'd suggest taking a break from games and try going back to school instead. If you are already in school then try harder. I'm not trying to be mean, but honestly my 8 year old niece has better comprehension than you have demonstrated. She has better manners too.

Wow you have 78 friends here? Whoop dee doo. Are you all going to meet up at the weekend and go to Chucky Cheese? Personally, I don't feel the need to just add everyone or just anyone to my friends list. I do not need anyone's approval or validation either as I am secure enough in myself. Maybe you are just really desperate for some friends though?

LMAO, im proud of you, dude, all im saying is, wii blows, period, isnt that why wii is losing all there players? Nintendo cant dish out ****, it has NOTHING to do with cartoon grafics either, if that were the case, explain banjo nuts and bolts, AMAZING grafics, and cartoon ish, and how i can also explain nintendo wont let the grafics get better? um HELLO, the creators of banjo were with nintendo, theres a reason why, ps3 controllers are also, AMAZING, if you dont like the controller set up, go to gamestop, they have at least 20 different styles of controllers, xbox may pay for internet, but u get waaaay better quality, and yes, i have been playing since the age of 2 and i am now 15, i had the original nintendo and have been with them all the way, loved all there systems, including the wii, nintendo had a good idea, but greatly FAILED
ALSO please tell me MW2 cant come to wii? MW1 did? and it came out 2 years later than the original date, so please explain to me why MW2 cant come out past the original date?

Last edited:
LMAO, im proud of you, dude, all im saying is, wii blows, period, isnt that why wii is losing all there players? Nintendo cant dish out ****, it has NOTHING to do with cartoon grafics either, if that were the case, explain banjo nuts and bolts, AMAZING grafics, and cartoon ish, and how i can also explain nintendo wont let the grafics get better? um HELLO, the creators of banjo were with nintendo, theres a reason why, ps3 controllers are also, AMAZING, if you dont like the controller set up, go to gamestop, they have at least 20 different styles of controllers, xbox may pay for internet, but u get waaaay better quality, and yes, i have been playing since the age of 2 and i am now 15, i had the original nintendo and have been with them all the way, loved all there systems, including the wii, nintendo had a good idea, but greatly FAILED
ALSO please tell me MW2 cant come to wii? MW1 did? and it came out 2 years later than the original date, so please explain to me why MW2 cant come out past the original date?

So Sony and Microsoft are also holding back on the 360 and PS3 graphics right? I mean they suck compared to high end PC graphics. The truth is that all hardware has its limitations and all of the consoles are reaching those limitations now, hence games like RDR or Alan Wake not running at a HD resolution. The Wii's limitations are even lower but games like SMG2, MH3, Silent Hill and Other M show that high quality is possible if the effort is put in to them.

Try to get this into your head - the Wii cannot be magically turned into having 360/PS3 level graphics because the hardware limits it. Nintendo could rub a magic lamp, they could write a letter to Santa, they could chase a leprachaun around a rainbow, but none of it would make the Wii have graphics at the level of 360/PS3. It isn't that they don't want it, it is that it simply cannot be done. The Wii was a gamble for Nintendo, so they kept costs down encase it failed (which it didn't, it is the most successful Nintendo console ever), part of that was not going with higher end HD graphics. Their future machines will be closer in graphics capabilities though, so there is your fix. The 3DS has already been touted as having graphics that match the 360/PS3 (albeit at a much lower resolution), so the Wii2 or whatever it will be called will certainly have more horsepower than the Wii currently has.

Rare was sold to Microsoft. It was the greatest bit of business that Nintendo ever did, as Rare has released nothing of real note since the N64. Even if they had kept Rare it would have made no difference to the Wii's graphic capabilities. As cartoon styled games go anyway I think that SMG2 is much better than Banjo's nuts, not in resolution but certainly in terms of creativity.

I thought you had conclusive proof that MW2 was coming to the Wii. Couldn't you find a link? Maybe one of your 78 friends could help you.

Now I don't have anything against any of the consoles, I am a multi-console owner myself and I think that they all have something to offer. To write one off is stupid as it limits your options.

ps3 controls blow
live membership costs blow
wii graphics blow
but the wii is more fun, engaging, and really just feels more natural
gaming isn't about graphics anymore, you want good visual effects watch Avatar, you want a good game get MWR

I agree with u nice reasons

Back