Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition Friend Codes

my friend code on Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition

:lovewii:Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition Friend code is 3337-3508-6105 and i am online right now so just send me a friend request and i will accept it

Last edited:
My MWR code is in my sig, but if your a moron here it is: 0191-3852-0861 I'll add everyone and I host private matches alot and my connections extremely good ^_^ Level 30 but I'm actually pretty good at it. Oh and my clan HippyHumpers is recruiting, taking anyone as long as your friendly. Also if you want add my Wii number too and I'll add both your MWR code and Wii code (So we can communicate on the Wii dashboard). I'll add some people above but if you posted a couple weeks ago I won't because I don't know if you even use these boards anymore lol. Reply with your FC.

Last edited:
Add me!!!

Add me, my friend code is 4777-3734-9084
I'm a lv55 2nd prestige (i don't want to prestige untill a double XP weekend)
and i'm a sniper in training, i'll keep them of u'r back so we can flank them :D
and i'm also looking to put together a team of players that can become the No. 1 team, intrested?? anyone reply to this.:wiimote::nunchuck: :wiiconsole:

Hello, if anyone here is looking for a clan to join, Valor Squad is now recruiting for the new season. We welcome anyone who wants to try out. All you need to do is go to our site, register, and stop by in the chat and ask for a try out for mwr. Our link is....
www.valorsquad.co.cc

Hey join savage squad
my code is 5212-2098-6317
all u have to do is give me ur code and tell me wat kind of class u are

homieg

Back