Can somone be generous and please help

yankeesrule13251

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
I have a few questions,
1) Can we play online with the Wii? Is it free?
2) How much would wii points cost? expensive?
3) Can you play anyone online or do you have to have a code(.i heard that somewhere)
4) on the wii site, it has all of the games, why isnt smash brothers brawl there? i thought they were making it?

Thanks

1) yes its free and is being tested right now
2) wiipoints...10 bucks for 1000 (NES-500, SNES-800, N64-1000) So 5 bucks, 8 bucks, and 10 bucks.
3)codes =[ but not much has been said besides mentioned freind codes on ign
4) SSBB is being made, it will come out 2007

Sovieto said:
4) SSBB is being made, it will come out 2007
On a side note, SSBB is being developed by Sora, which is a second party company. Likewise, it already has it's own website and is not really "innovation" in the style that the Wii is selling on (that is that the Gamecube controllers will be used instead of the new Wii-mote). Hope that helps.

We all hope it's going to be online. I think it's very likely to be online because by the time it's released, sometime in 2007, Nintendo will have their online system worked out and SSBB is perfect for online play. If they don't put the feature in by default, hackers will probably develop a version of Warp Pipe for Wii, which basicly tricks the console into to thinking it's game is being played on a L.A.N. when really it's over the internet.

when the wii comes out, is the online play going to be set? when would they say if smash would be online and when would they say what games can be played online??

its been announced SSBB is being made for online play, and online play will come out, Battalion Wars 2 will be online as well, there are no online games, adn the service should come by 2007

what do you mean. No online games.?. but you said smash can be played online.... i think i lost ya

Ok. No games will be online until nintendo launches the wifi for Wii. by the time that is, games liek Battalion wars 2 and SSBB will come out and have online, there has been no info if patches can be sent on wii24 to give online, so, before the wifi is launched, there will be no online games

ok thanks.... i have a lot of questions and like to ask a lot before i buy something...... i think i understand

just to make you 100% clear i will do this

Online Games for Wii: First Party titles (none so far) will be able to have online games, where as third party games wont be able to till 2007

SSBB Online?: Yes, and will also be coming out in 2007 when they announce it for third party peeps (all though it isnt a third aprty title)

My view: Nintendo is most likley still testing wifi out for the wii, so they wont release any online games utnil 2007 when they have it up and running for third party devs too, i also think they cant have online, since this was announced third parties couldnt, while first party could, i think they jsut havent said any new things about it

in simple:
SSBB will be online FO SHO.

Back