Can you ever enter hyrule castle?

Nitram

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2007
after you beat the game, is hyrule castle open again? can you go in and talk to people and stuff?

ah, so it's only for the final fight then? I just got the mirror back together and entered the twilight realm, so I thought it was gonna be there

wario2ooo said:
no, only at the end of the game
Uh... spoiler tags? Never mind, too late now. :p

But yes, wario's right. There's no people there to talk to, it's more of a place to explore.

Think About It... Has ANY Zelda Game Allowed You To Continue The Game From AFTER You Beat It? No.

:lol:

I know that, but there's no excuse as to why you couldn't these days, games are bigger and more complicated. You know, just a minigame or two, or an audience with the king and then he gives you a private room, and unlimited access in the castle. The castle itself would be huge. With secret passageways and rooms, with minigames in them.

i just did the game about 10 mins ago and complited it.
erm make shor you save the game befor the bossx and joren it you will fined out.
when you do the poss its not just like that you cinda go back in time and do the casel again, its so you dont get "board" but i think you have don the pos once why do it again.

Back