Leaving the final dungeon

Brennan77

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2007
I've been reading this forum since I got my Wii, but have just registered, so hello. :)

I was prompted to post after beating Ganon, only to realize that the game would not allow me to go back to finish the side quests. My last save point was at the beginning of Hyrule Castle. Is there a way to exit?

Glitch said:
Use the search button!!!

Perhaps I am ill informed on how to use the search function, but I tried 2 searches, as well as the "has this been posted yet" function. I was unsuccessful on all accounts. Thanks for the reply though.

Also, I think the game could have used some sort of warning, like "BEWARE: Unlike all other dungeons in this game, you can not leave this one once entering." Seriously, this has been a huge damper on what was otherwise an epic gaming experience. I want to go back and explore so many things. I'm bummed.

You're fault and your problem...LoZ is an exploration game...if you bought it why didn't you explore it throughly as you went thru the game? And what are you complaining about. Just go out and explore. You can open the doors to Hyrule Castle and to back to the town. At leasts thats what I did. I still need to do the Cave of Ordeals and once I beat that I'm gonna see if I missed any hearts in a temple and then I'll go beat Ganondorfs bada$$ again.

MasterJedi2U said:
You're fault and your problem...LoZ is an exploration game...if you bought it why didn't you explore it throughly as you went thru the game? And what are you complaining about. Just go out and explore. You can open the doors to Hyrule Castle and to back to the town. At leasts thats what I did. I still need to do the Cave of Ordeals and once I beat that I'm gonna see if I missed any hearts in a temple and then I'll go beat Ganondorfs bada$$ again.

What's everyone's problem? I didn't think it would let me leave the Castle at all. I'll try again, but it didn't give me any options to open the door the few times I tried.

ottoman said:
Whats happening to wiichat...:shocked:
ya, seriously, why do we flame everybody that comes onto the site and starts a forum that he couldn't find using the search button. lighten up.

So I'm officially an idiot. :) Sure enough you have to push on the door for a few moments to reopen it. I guess we all have our moments.

doh.jpg

BTW, I'm enjoying the heck out of the Wii. It's my first console since the Genesis.

Back