Capcom looks at Bionic Commando Wii petition

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Who says online petitions don't work? In the latest Bionic Commando podcast, producer Ben Judd says Capcom is considering releasing a Wii version of the revived Bionic Commando series, currently tapped to arrive on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Responding to a question asking whether Capcom had seen an online petition for a Wii version, Judd said, "Yes, we have taken notice. We're very happy about that.

"All I can say right now is that we're certainly thinking about it. If there is going to be a Wii version that comes out, rest assured it's not going to be something that's announced tomorrow or in a week.

"I mean, even if we were to start planning it, let's say, tomorrow, you wouldn't see anything for a year, or whatever. So, if you do have your hopes pinned on that, I would say 'Keep pinging us about that point,' and expect something like that, if we decided to go down that path, in about a year or more. So please be patient."

You heard the man, folks. If you want to see the game appear on the Wii, simply go along to the petition, sign it and thank the glorious internet for living up to its promise for once. Or wait for the announcement tomorrow.

very nice. hopeful. PLEASE GO SIGN THE PETITION!!!!!!!11link

Hmm, I'm a little surprised by this actually... in a good way.

Hopefully it happens, and isn't just PR blowing smoke.

Budo said:
Hmm, I'm a little surprised by this actually... in a good way.

Hopefully it happens, and isn't just PR blowing smoke.

yeah i know i have never heard something like this before. i really hope that they make this game. i would even buy it if it was a remake of original one on nes

You should checkout videos of the remake of the original on XBox Live. A lot of people are saying they prefer it over the newer one, hehe.

There's a video on gametrailers.com showing the switch between the original, and the updated one.

jimbo said:
like he said it gonna take like 3 years until it is released if the consider a wii version

Something to look forward to in 2010/2011 then :lol:

Good news though.
Wii Version would be interesting.

It won't be a crappy 2D side scroller will it? If so, we're better off without it. Side scollers died with the SNES and Genesis, and lets keep it that way.

Nothing wrong with side scrollers. Well atleast not all of them... I still like DK and Super Mario ALOT. But Capcom was talking about the new Bionic Commando thats coming to 360/PS3.

Although... Capcom did release a updated arcade version of Bionic Commando with updated graphics on XBLA and PSN. It looks cool...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29800.html

Back