Capcoms 30th anniversary (A celebration)

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
From the Wiki -
Capcom Co., Ltd. (株式会社カプコン, Kabushiki-gaisha Kapukon, TYO: 9697) is a leading international developer and publisher of video gamesOsaka, Japan. It was founded in 1979 as Japan Capsule Computers, a company devoted to the manufacturing and distribution of electronic game machines. In 2008, Capcom was one of the fifty largest software companies in the world.
If you dont know how they are then you must be ether a idiot or somebody that has no memory
(and heres me thinking mine is bad)

30 years ago today Capcom was formed. But dont look for the name Capcom in the history time line back then they where known as CAPsule COMputer.
Over the years they have gained respect from gamers all over the globe with all there games franchises. The most famous of these are Street figher, Resident evil and Mega man. There is also there lesser known (but still loved) ones mainly Strider (HD versions of the first and secound will be most welcome), 1942 and Onimusha. There are loads more but I cant list them all so ill just point you to a list of them all on the wiki.

Id go on for longer but I cant be arsed so ill round up by saying
happy-birthday2.gif

YA OLD SOD
Via MAH BLOG THING

Last edited:
Back