ikester13

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
Wii Online Code
8675-0360-6061-4887
hello i have my console turn off, and for 2 days the cd slot is glowing blue
what up with that. is there a way to turn the light off
thanks

it means you got a message over the internet. just turn on the console and read your message board.

ok thank lolz for the help
i just added you, plz add me
thanks again

My disc slot never glows blue. It flashes blue for a second when I put in or take out a game. It flashes when I turn it on, but thats it. One night after i had it turned off for a while, it was glowing... thats the only time i have seen it glow for an extended period of time, i figured that it maybe only glows on standby. But it does not glow while it is on... or while playing games.... WHATS UP WITH THAT??? Is everyone elses like that? or do is my light jacked up???

only times it lights up i think is when ur inserting or taking out a game or have a unread internet email.

Thats kind of annoying =/
The first time I saw it I was like..whoa.I don't remember that
Then the next time I thought I broke someting when it didn't turn back on xD

Mine doesn't glow when taking the game out or putting one in, only for messages and when i start it up. Should it light when I put the game in?

Mine doesn't glow blue even when i get a new message. It just blinks whenever I put in a game. Anyone got a clue what's up? Modom messaged me twice wanting to play tennis and I had no clue that I had gotten a message.

Edit to add: ok it glows blue when i get a new message, but it doesn't stay glowing. it goes off after about 20 seconds. Supposed to be like that?

Last edited:
Back