Celebrity Mii's

I made Jack Bauer, Obi-Wan, Jon Stewart, and Harry Potter. Feel free to add me!

I added you Dan could you add me back?

Last edited:
ok so i added everyone so add me. i added tu kewl, greenbean713, adramalech, omegajedi, mitch2025, scuzzbuster, inferno10, lethat, xjackass, matperry, nitslap, slrocket. so just add me

I added refused9150, killerme, mrthundercleese,oldschool, zorilla,redan499, and hexen, on top of all the other people that I added from page 1

last night i made the whole jackass crew ... knoxille, bam, steve-o, pontius, ryan dunn & wee-man ... they turned out OK, dunn & bam were easy and look good, the others are close but need some tweaking, gotta add dave england and preston lacy tonight to fill the lineup

I've got The Undertaker (very good one) and Triple H if anyone is interested. E-mail me @ thehtr [at] gmail.com to let me know if you added me.

You can send them to people on your friends list. People on your friends list can send them to you. You can also get some in the mii parade, but only when your friends mii's are set to mingle.

Last edited:
I'm new here, looking for more people to jump online with my wii and miis. I added the HTR, Sunshine, Inferno10, xJackass, Wiiboy93, Redan499, Juicysnacks, and Tu Kewl so far

Wiiboy93. I added you but your not black on mine, and I pm'd you. Add me dammit! :ciappa:

Back