Changing username

mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
I posted this in off topic thread but loose cannon said it should go here.
I wana change it without creating a new account, so far someone has told me to speak to i0n but i duno where he is :lol:

yeah, I changed my username ! :)

Good luck, though !

you yourself can not change your username.

i0n is the only one who can do so unless you start from scratch.

I got a name change from wii_fan to happy by asking i0n. But it may be a bit harder as hes hardly on anymore.

Yeah, my name used to be wiicanchangetheworld, and I have several reasons why I have changed my name, you can find the thread in "Site Feedback"-Introduce Yourself, and then look for Close at the title. >.<

If you are thinking of changing your username, be prepared for a long waiting time before your username is changed, so apply for them with i0n as early as possible! ;)
Close said:
Yeah, my name used to be wiicanchangetheworld, and I have several reasons why I have changed my name, you can find the thread in "Site Feedback"-Introduce Yourself, and then look for Close at the title. >.<
For everyone's convenience:

Close said:
I changed my username from WiiCanChangeTheWorld to Close because I am almost sort of a different person. :

When I was WCCTW, I did not have the Wii. Close does.

WCCTW usually posts/looks around all sections. Close usually only does Design Lounge and barely the Lounge.

WCCTW was 11-12. Close is 12-13. ( - = turning)

WCCTW sucked at GFX and didn't have PS 7. Close is good/better and does have PS 7.

WCCTW didn't have Drums. Close does.

I mostly just changed my name because it was too long though. :lol: >.<

I might add on more later. :/

Back