COD Black-ops or COD MW3?

salcedo

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2011
Windsor
Wii Online Code
2627-4551-1532-0901
Hi I am needing help on what COD game to purchase and I have narrowed it down to MW3 and Black-ops.My friends had given bad reviews of black-ops but I never really played black-ops but only round my mates houses.But MW3 is the newer one and I have had more experience with it.But on the other hand I was thinking isn't it better to go for the one I have had less experience with.Anyway I what to know what you guys think because I am buying it in the next 5 days.

MW3 - Black Ops is very playable and probably less expensive because the new COD is out. In my opinion MW3 has a few better game modes and will be more active with patches which will improve the game.
Cheers!

MW3 - Black Ops is very playable and probably less expensive because the new COD is out. In my opinion MW3 has a few better game modes and will be more active with patches which will improve the game.
Cheers!

Yeah but the thing is with MW3 I know most things about it I think black ops is wining at the moment unless anyone knows about the map pack coming out,Does anyone know if it's coming to Wii because that will change my mind.

MW3

I think it's impossible to have a map pack for a Wii due to the Wii's short memory.

Back