My Fc is: 417479264049 level 26 (and going up) pm me if you add me btw I know how to change nick color in cod4 pm me if interested ;)

Ok so it would be pretty sweet if i actaully had friends to play with online so im guna request u and post my fc: 178261557727

ugh guess not.... this y i like chatrooms i thought this site had an accual CHATROOM! only reason i joined.....errg(annoyance) oh and HINTS the name wiiCHAT!

anyways i might come back later and post mine cause i dont have it right now. when i i do if u are interested in adding me post a comment on this forum saying that u did and i will add those who add me.....(provided u show ur fc too)

and anyone who is interested in a clan(which if u are u probley already in one lol[too many])NAME: OOBER OWNERS , i know its a gay name like bodyboy(dont ask) oh and my clan is cented at gamebattles.com and nintendowars.com (which has a chatroom)

info:at the moment im lvl 33 and i have a few ppl in the clan and a coulple on the way.

DATE TYPED: 11/14/09

cod5

I'll be addind a few of you soon. Are any of you from the east coast?? The time difference in difference in some areas is too much.lol ( private message me if you add me.)

Back