Code Lyoko Quest For Infinity

codelyoko1

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2007
What do you think is better?? The Wii game or the DS one? I think the wii ohne is better..i just wanna tell the whole world..you're seriously missing out if you havent played it yet!

its the only one i realllly reallly like. all others are just ok. whats ur fav game?

Sorry to say, but I don't think anyone has the game.

If you believe that Cody Lyoko is the best game...you need to try others as well.

If you really like Code Lyoko, I suggest you go to a forum that talks solely on that product. It's highly unlikely you'll find anything here.

thats your opinion..i still stand by the game..why dont you try it out for yourself?

ok, i like code lyoko, but i'll never buy the game
games based of TV shows are a waste of my life
im all zelda and mario, and fire emblem
and don't tell me to try it out
you're just a broken record
plus, if you wated your money to get a wii just to play one game, the you're wasting so much. You should try better games out like Galaxy, Twilight Princess, GH3, MP3, or even Radiant Dawn. Don't just stick to one game.

Last edited:
I like Mario and ive played Galaxy..wii sports, tiger woods and some more at a friends house..right now my thing is CL quest for infinity. that's it. if you reallyt dont want to play it..thats fine...

codelyoko1 said:
I like Mario and ive played Galaxy..wii sports, tiger woods and some more at a friends house..right now my thing is CL quest for infinity. that's it. if you reallyt dont want to play it..thats fine...
Try Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, I think you'll like it. Trust me, there are definitely better games out there but thats my opinion. Also, you might wanna try Metroid Prime 3: Corruption or Battalion Wars 2.

If you like shooters, try Medal of Honor Heroes 2, which has insane 32-player online battles.
Don't just like one game. Its a waste of your Wii.

Back