Connect 2 wii systems together via cable on two monitors?

chachonline

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Since online play is not available yet. Is it possible to physically connect two wii systems together via a usb cable or something and play a single game on two seperate monitors?

What are you asking?

If you're asking about having one video input spread out over two monitors, then yes, it's very possible.

If you're asking whether if you had two Wiis you'd be able to play a friend in the same house on two different screens, then no, not yet.

Mallhew said:
What are you asking?

If you're asking about having one video input spread out over two monitors, then yes, it's very possible.

If you're asking whether if you had two Wiis you'd be able to play a friend in the same house on two different screens, then no, not yet.

I think he's asking the latter, like you can connect 2 Xboxes together to play halo 8-player.

And i'm pretty sure the answer is no. But it might in the future... but that makes no sense because wifi can do pretty much the same thing.

I was asking if I had two Wiis If I could play a friend in the same house on two different screens. Wifi would be a great solution within the same house as well, but I still don't think it can be done.

Any Idea on if/when multiplayer features are going to be enabled. I love the online features of the xbox, and the Wii would rock with online play... tennis anyone?

Back