cook an egg on 360

Thanks for sharing, I thought it would be more amusing, but paintballer is right. Smack it with a sledgehammer or maybe even microwave it.

paintba||er said:
Umm....who cares? I can't believe that some prick would ruin an expensive console for such a stupid reason. If you are going to ruin it at least do something fun and hit it with a sledge hammer or light it on fire or something.

How is destroying it with a hammer any different to destroying it while cooking an egg on it? Your post makes no sense.

paintba||er said:
Umm....who cares? I can't believe that some prick would ruin an expensive console for such a stupid reason. If you are going to ruin it at least do something fun and hit it with a sledge hammer or light it on fire or something.

u can still sludge hammer it after it gets cooked -.-

paintba||er said:

this was just supposed to be something funny on the side, sorry if you're crying over it, thats not how i planned it.

Well he's a smartie.
Using a metal fork while the thing's on to eat an egg.

Back