COOP/Splitscreen/party

jimyx

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2010
Hello, i searched on the wii recommended games and on the "wich games should i buy" and i did not found what i was looking for in specific. I hope you dont get mad at me making a "Wich game should i buy", but i have a very specific game type/list and options i would like it to have.
I am looking for a game that can support 4 players playing at the same time.
i do not want any of these:
"Party:
Wii Sports Resort (Also a sports title)
Wii Party
Boom Blox Bash Party
Wii Party
Wii Play
Guitar Heroes World Tour/Warriors of Rock
Raving Rabbids Party
WarioWare: Smooth Moves"

no sports/guitars games..

What i was looking for was for a shooting game, like cod bo or 007golden eye.I would like to try star wars force unleashed 2, i loved the first one but the second one multiplayer seems very 2d and ive seen 4 people playing on youtube and they barely move their hands.. they are just using the wiimote as a classic controler, they dont even move, not as mutch as the 1st game... so i wanted to know if starwars was any good for 4 player multiplayer.
Then i would like to know if it is possible to play call of duty with 4 players, like multiplayer or zombies, all at the same time (splitscreen) or if it was possible to play another cool shooting game like 007 or another shooting/action game you recomend

Ghost squad has a four player co-op mode and its price wont burn a hole in your pocket

to be honest that game looks like S**T

i dont care about the price right now but if the game is good, i wanted something were you can move. first i wanted someone to tell me if i could play 4player on bo or 007 or if the one in uleashed2 was any good

COD BO doesn't have what ur looking for. Not sure bout GoldenEye007..Game is crap so I havn't bothered with it. Unleashed 2 idk havn't bought it yet but I will soon. Only good 4player game I can think of atm is SSBB...

to be honest that game looks like S**T

i dont care about the price right now but if the game is good, i wanted something were you can move. first i wanted someone to tell me if i could play 4player on bo or 007 or if the one in uleashed2 was any good

The game is good.
Dont dismiss a game on its looks

Get 007 as it is a good mutli game

hmm ill probably try out 007
but still id like to know how unleashed 2 mp is

Back