MultiPlayer on Mario Party 8

ktd4now03

WiiChat Member
Jul 23, 2007
Ok, I recently bought Mario Party 8 for my WII. It's great when I'm playing by myself but when I try to add another player at the first of one of the games it won't let me. I have another remote for it, what else do i need to do to get it to let two people play.

Thanks!

I dont think you need anything else I might be wrong feel free to correct me

After you started the game, push the home button on the wii remote. Then go to remote settings/controls or something at the bottom of the screen and then click reconnect remotes. Push 1+2 on the controllers you want to use until they are all activated. This is how I set mine up all the time... if there is a shorter/easier way i'd like to know.

What I do is I sync up the remotes I plan on using before I put in Mario Party 8. Once I have done that I have the people playing repeatedly press a button in their remote so it stays synced. After that I go into multiplayer and choose the number of players and it works fine.

easiest way is to sync your 2 player remote up to the console as a one player remote and you can do this with all remotes but synch them so they are the 1st player then reboot your wii and use you "real" first player remote.
go into MP8 select the 2 player mode and both remotes will be synced without pressing any buttons to synch thme.

Back