Mario Party 8

Link888

Zelda Twilight Princess
Jul 14, 2007
The day has come, MARIO PARTY 8 has finaly been released in Australia!

MARIO PARTY 8 includes all of your well known characters including other characters such as Dry Bones, Boo, Wario and much more!

MARIO PARTY 8 inlcues a wide varity of activitives to enjoy including the Party Tent where you can play with friends or by yourself against coms. You can play on over 5 diffrent playing boards which include a wide selection activites, twists and turn. You can also go to other tents like the Minigame tent where you can play minigames youve unlocked. Theres even a Fun Bazzar where you can use carnival cards to buy NEW minigames and other goods, you can also do other activities in this tent like checking your highscores or watch the characters youve in a parade.

MARIO PARTY 8 is worth buying, but i must say that by yourself it gets a little boring after a while. A 10 turn game goes for about 45mins-90mins and with friends the time will fly by in an exiting game of wits, skill and luck. MARIO PARTY 8 is about 50% skill and 50% luck so anything can happen. You can purchase MARIO PARTY 8 for about $80 in Kmart, $99 in EBgames and you might be able to find a copy for $69 in various other shops (like I did).

Unfortunatly the game has no campaign or storyline, but in MARIO PARTY 8 it really is, always a PARTY! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

It's a good game to rent, but IMO not to buy...it just seemed like an exact copy of the last MP..

(A lot of people from Michigan are joining the forum o_O)

RivalDestiny said:
It's a good game to rent, but IMO not to buy...it just seemed like an exact copy of the last MP..

(A lot of people from Michigan are joining the forum o_O)

Yep yep!

I hired it, Its ok but i would only buy it if you can find it very very cheap.

I disagree! :lol: I don't think it gets boring, atleast it hasn't yet. I bought it the day it came out, and I play it every time company comes over. Yeah, the single player bites, but as a party game it can't be beat.

Still cant believe they didn't get WiFi on this one though!

Back