Mario Party 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought it today I rented it first and thought as everyone else did, It's great to play when there is another person there with you but also I found it is cool just to sit there and go around a board and have fun for a lil bit. 1 out of 10 I would give it a 7.5.

i love the game... i don't really play a whole lot of video games. i think i played a mario party game once at a friend's house a long time ago, so i don't really have anything to compare this game to. it's really the perfect game for me... but i like board games and such. i really like the level where you "buy real estate." i thought that was a neat idea. i like playing it by myself except for waiting for the computer to take their turns. definitely more fun multiplayer, though.

rishi 20 said:
i live in europe the game realises for us in 10 days and i already have it pre-orderd i heard its was a great game.

not saying it isn't but who said it was a great game everyone says it's crap

if you like multiplayer games, then i think you will like it and it does have some single player value as well. if your going to be like most of the people on this site and go off the reviews from ign and gamespot then you aren't giving the game a chance in hell, sure they couldve done better, they can always do better but if you are going to take the game for what it is, its worth it, i think its fun and if you're competitive it makes it even better. if your not sure, then rent it, dont just go off reviews like half the people in this forum do

I have Mario Party 1,3,4, and 7, out of all those i would say 4 was my least favorite. I have no desire to get 8 based on the reviews and just looking at the videos. They didn't put that much effort into it because they knew that they would sell a good amount because people would buy it because it was part of the Mario party series. What they need to do is resell us the idea of a fun video game that is a board game. Reinvent it, bring something new. Maybe they can't and maybe it's time to retire the Mario Party stars.

Back