Wario wares: smooth moves or mario party 8

gamer_of_life said:
YOU'RE A ****ING IDIOT IF YOU'RE GOING TO TYPE SOMETHING MAKE IT PRODUCTIVE AND ON TOPIC AND NOT JUST PERIODS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH BABIES IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow look at this time it takes for the bumps... Every few hours and then a few times every few minutes.:shocked:

I just got Wario Smooth Moves in the mail. I'm a little disappointed.

While I don't think it's a bad game (the 4-stars on Amazon are probably about right) I just don't feel like they've captured the magic of the Gameboy Advance WarioWare Inc. title (the first one - before WarioWare Twisted).

That first WarioWare game on the GBA was great. Just the right balance of: Think Fast / Frustration / Fun

Every version since then has been a bit of a letdown because the first one was so good. I think the worst part of it is that on the first one I had to see the mini-game a few times to figure out what was going on. On every version since then it's been pretty obvious as to what I was suppose to do.

It's not a bad game, probably worth picking up for $20-30, but I don't think it warrants $50.

I also have Mario Party 8. I actually like this one. I tried Mario Party 7 for the GameCube but never got much into it. For whatever reason I'm enjoying MP8 more.

ignoring ratings given by gamesites, they over analyze games. as for wario ware i dont have any experience but i have heard that passing the remote to play multiplayer games is a bit irritating. but with mario party 8 i own it and enjoy it. there are quite a few minigames that are fun i believe around 80. mp8 has a lot of different ways to play it as well so i mean you can always switch it up, 1-4 players doesnt matter you can have fun, if you have 4 friends playing it then you will really experience the game for what is made for. tho i do think the single player can be fun if you like the game, not as much minigame play but its fun trying to beat the comp. im just saying that as long as you arent expecting the best multiplayer game ever then im sure you will have fun with it, sure it has some shortcomings but doesnt every game in one way or another?

Marioman said:
DONT GET MARIO PARTY 8, worst game ever, just look at IGN, wario ware much better choice for multiplayer

im just curious why you hate the game so much? is it because its not your type of game? or is it you go purely off what ign says? or is it because you wanted it to be the best game out and of course its not going to be but you nonetheless bash it every time you get the chance.

EDIT:sorry for the double post

Back