Mario Party 8 Release Date Confirmed!! Finally!

dedpoet777

\/\/ii'd Out For Life
Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
Finally!!!!! the article is below but here is the source link.
http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/01/23/release-dates-hit-for-super-paper-mario-mario-party-8/

Release dates hit for Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8

Posted Jan 23rd 2007 10:00AM by Jason Wishnov
Filed under: News
Who knew?That's right. Super Paper Mario, a positively charming title once scheduled for the Gamecube, has been confirmed by the latest issue of Nintendo Power for an April release. The game, which will use the controller retro-style (read: on its side) to emulate that classic Mario feel, will use the A button to flip-flop between the 2-D and 3-D perspectives. Truly, we haven't seen a game of this particular dimensional scope since Yoshi's Story! For a bit more information on the title, check here.

Also, Mario Party 8, the first Wii entry in the seminal series, will be dropping on March 5th, according to Nintendo's official site. Along with Sonic and the Secret Rings, March and April are actually turning out to be some decent months for the little white box. With Wario Ware: Smooth Moves this past month and Wii Play on February 12th, we're set for awhile. You?

i dont know i didnt. like a week ago people were saying it was getting pushed back. same with mario galaxy. if so, then im sorry, but it was news to me at least. and that article was just posted on the 23rd. so i dont know.

A lot of people have been talking about Nintendo moving back all their games.
Nothing wrong with a re-comfirmation.

Back