Mario Party 8 Release Date Changed!

I don't have a source, but with all the info flying around, it'll probably be at least Q3. Sucks, because I -really- want this game for Wii parties, however I'm not too disappointed because as others have said, I would rather it be done right than to have it released early and suck.

MP8..released on?

I had my game pre-ordered awhile ago hoping it would get here in time for my son's bday and now they changed the date. I'm okay with it but I just wish there was an accurate date out there. I got the same as some of you but also some sites has it's at:
This video game is scheduled to be released on October 24, 2007. Place your advance order now and it will be shipped to you as soon as it is available.

I found March, June, July, and now Oct. and just now

North America
Mario Party 8

* Release: Mar 5, 2007
* Published by Nintendo
* Rating: Everyone

Japan
Mario Party 8

* Release: Year 2007
* Published by Nintendo
* Rating: All Ages

Europe
Mario Party 8

* Release: Q2 2007
* Published by Nintendo
If you guys get a hold of one before Oct. please let me know! Thanks...

EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRGGGGG WHEN DOES THE FRIGEN GAME OUT!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: : Im hopping Q2

dont make release dates if you dont know 100% you'll be done with the game

NO ONE knows 100% they'll be done with a game when they set a release date. No one. That is the date they anticipate it will be completed, but MANY things can happen, some completely out of the developers control. Welcome to the world of video games.

The eintre reason for me buying a wii was for my son to play this game. 2 days ago it looked like it would be released on Tuesday. Yesterday it looks like they changed the date. Not good, not good at all.

I have this game pre-ordered from Best Buy. I just got an email from them saying the release has been pushed back till 04/23/07. Not sure if this date matters at all, but it shows that its definitely not coming out in March.

Says
Category: Action
Players: To be determined
Release Date: Mar 05, 2007
For Me.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Says
Category: Action
Players: To be determined
Release Date: Mar 05, 2007
For Me.

it says Q2 2007 if it didn't why would there be this forum.

ilikecookies said:
it says Q2 2007 if it didn't why would there be this forum.

The official Nintendo website has some kinda glitch on it where the release date alternates between Q2 and March 5. So its not his fault.

Back