Mario Party 8 release

Koncept

Swiit Candies
Jan 29, 2007
Montreal, Qc
Wii Online Code
0348-0608-4135-2757
Could someone light me up? I would really like to buy it on march 5th for spring break but some sites are saying it's coming up in june. On nintendo's site it says march 5th but they talk about the game nowhere neither the site or the nintendo power magazine. Paper mario as the focus on but even this is coming in april. So why wouldn't nintendo make publicity for mario party if they say it's coming very soon?

Well, it's that's confirmd, you'll have it for summer vacation, not spring break. :)

StevenNevets said:
That is not confirmed. Expect it sometime from March to May. I woudl say May is the latest you would get it. Nintendo can't seem to decide if they want March or Q2.

IMO it won't come in march, nintendo would have already announced it now.

If they want to release it March 5th, they better get their ass out at showing it to people cuz a one week promotion is not much.

Plus:
Quoted from Nintendo.com

"The next 60 days are filled with games that have given me the most fun I've had playing games in years. I can't stop playing Sonic and the Secret Rings, SSX Blur, The Godfather or Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07. In fact, I've had so much fun with these, I haven't even put my hands on Prince of Persia: Rival Swords, Medal of Honor: Vanguard or Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII. Then Nintendo itself gets back into the mix with Super Paper Mario on April 9 to cap off this amazing run of games." They never talk of mario party 8.

Last edited:
If you think it's coming out in March you're crazy...

It's probobly coming in June, possible March if lucky.

I have the latest Nintendo Power magazine and it says there that it comes out in March(Mario Party 8)

The one with sonic? Yeah that was a month ago. I've the one with the sims and they don't talk about mario party.

Not anymore... Category: Action
See Players: To be determined
Release Date: Q2 2007
Publisher: Nintendo

Back