Mario Party 8 release

I dunno what you're talking about. It clearly says March 5th on Nintendo's website. Now for Players that has: TBD so they're a lil behind in the updating department. I hope it does come out March but that its COMPLETE. As in no horrible mistakes or bugs you know? I want MP 8 to fantastic and have nothing to complain about.

http://wii.nintendo.com/software_mp8.jsp

I just clicked on it and has the SAME info....once again what are you talking about? Are you blind of something? Mario has more than a few games in mind for the Wii Remote

cnr_406_ffffff.gif

Category: Action
Players: To be determined
Release Date: Mar 05, 2007
Publisher: Nintendo

cnr_406_ffffff.gif

The Mario Party franchise takes a leap into a new generation of gaming! Grab your friends and some Wii Remotes for a fun time.

This game has been announced. Please check back for more information on this game as the release date approaches.

Wtf it shows up Q2 when I click, am I nuts? :

Article source: Nintendo Power

Mario has more than a few games in mind for the Wii Remote

Players: To be determined
Release Date: Q2 2007

The Mario Party franchise takes a leap into a new generation of gaming! Grab your friends and some Wii Remotes for a fun time.

This game has been announced. Please check back for more information on this game as the release date approaches.

Thats strange...where do you live? I'm in the US here. North Carolina. But w/e I guess we'll just wait and see.

I hope it'll come out the 5th but I doubt so. If not I'll have to buy that damn sonic just to have something to play...

See Players: To be determined
Release Date: Q2 2007

You're not very smart are you and Players it's called Mario Party who here has had a party with one person... didn't think so and if by some strange twist of fate it isn't 4 player no one would buy it MP7 would sell a lot more

It better be using the Wii Remote or I'm gonna sell my Wii SSBB then MP8

Of course it will use the wiimote that's the whole idea of the game. And for the release date it's from nintendo's site not from me, they clearly say Players: To be determined Don't ask me why, maybe they look for more players sort of connection between wiimotes or an online feature and that's why the release date was pushed to june?

sorry i actually meant if it would be using the nunchuk along with the wiimote or not. i'm going to need more controllers for this game but i don't want to buy another nunchuk if i don't have to.

callme.nasty said:
sorry i actually meant if it would be using the nunchuk along with the wiimote or not. i'm going to need more controllers for this game but i don't want to buy another nunchuk if i don't have to.
anyone, anyone?

I think both but it is really unclear I have my copy reserved at Gamestop I'll post when they call me I'm guessing March 1st since they only let you reserve one month prior to release by the way Spiderman 3 was on the list

Back