Mario Party 8!

Link_of_Hyrule

Unofficial WiiChat Helper
Jul 20, 2006
Athens, AL
Wii Online Code
7114-5214-3386-2022
Who is excited for mario party 8! I freakin cant wait to invite all my friends over and play it mario party is so fun when you got like 8 people on it all at once lol

Meh... it's not my type of game, maybe becasue I never had played the MP games. I'm just looking forward for Super Mario Galaxy which comes out in 1st of June :)

Mario Party 8 is going to be an awsome game when you have got a group of friends over, Super Mario Galaxy on the other hand is just going to be plain awsome anyway so yeah. But yes, cant w8 for either of them to come out!

Well I'm also looking forward to it, it can be slightly frustrating against the computer, but once you have some mates over it can be the best game ever :D !

I've never played any of the Mario Party games but I'm pretty excited about this!

how the hell did you guys play 8 player?????

I agree June 1st aint happenin !! They would give plenty of notice before the release, so people can reserve there copies.

But ya, Mario Party 8, it looks pretty good, saw some screenshots .

Brady280 said:
I cant wait either but I only will be able to play two player until I get 2 more remotes and nunchucks.
Same here, you can alternate turns though which could still be fun for up to 4.

sorry this has probably been asked a million times but will mario party 8 be online?? ... that'd be soooo much fun if it is

Back