Mario Party 8!

i have a feeling everyone is going to read the back which will say: XXX+ MINIGAMES!!

then everyone will throw it and hurl

(XXX dose not mean pr0n!! just simply a number)

ive got mine reserved and its gonna be bombbbb. ahha were having a marip party PARTY at my work its gonna be tight.

demonflair said:
Meh... it's not my type of game, maybe becasue I never had played the MP games. I'm just looking forward for Super Mario Galaxy which comes out in 1st of June :)

FAIL, Try Winter boy :)

Topic: I dunno, Party games aren't my thing. Have to agree with the Boy there

I havent really looked into this game very much. I might get it, but at this point I wont be.

If someone would be kind enough (hint hint) to post some info and their opinion (not a fanboy opinion, something going over its strengths and weaknesses) about the game, than they just might persuade me to buy it :D

Oh, and btw, Ive never had a MP game, although I have played them, so any info is good info. I think that my friends would actually WANT to come over and play this game (They are obsessed with Halo and are constantly making fun of WiiSports, although they like Zelda).

I already have reserved copy...i hope they put an online capeability

Definetly going to get it, I've always been a fan of the Mario Party series. They're like board games on steroids!

never owned a Mario Party game, have played them.. This one looks fun especially with the controls.. I will wait for the reviews

Sovieto said:
i have a feeling everyone is going to read the back which will say: XXX+ MINIGAMES!!

then everyone will throw it and hurl

(XXX dose not mean pr0n!! just simply a number)

If it has a 3 digit number of mini-games I'm sold. No really, I love mini-games.

Can't wait to MP8. Anybody knows if the game uses the wiimote + nunchuk or just wiimote?

LevesqueIsKing said:
I havent really looked into this game very much. I might get it, but at this point I wont be.

If someone would be kind enough (hint hint) to post some info and their opinion (not a fanboy opinion, something going over its strengths and weaknesses) about the game, than they just might persuade me to buy it :D

Oh, and btw, Ive never had a MP game, although I have played them, so any info is good info. I think that my friends would actually WANT to come over and play this game (They are obsessed with Halo and are constantly making fun of WiiSports, although they like Zelda).

Anyone? Anyone at all?

jaja super mario galaxy june 1st. You guys are just crushing him he must have been so happy. Now hes crying.

Back