mario party 8

nelsonla

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2008
I was wondering if mario party 8 is a good 2 player game and if there are a lot of good mini games to play on it????

It isn't great but it is OK I would prefer a game like Mario Strikers or something along those lines but I guess it is worth buying.

Thread sections

I am sorry for not putting threads in the wrong places! I am new to this site and have no idea how to work anything or where to put things. How do I pick and choose where things go. I have only seen one place that I can even post a new thread so I have been going to that. Please help me get organized!

Click on the forum index tab near the top of the page, its like a home page showing the various sections. This section is mainly for discussing Wii related things to do with the system itself. There is also a Wii Gaming section..for well..Wii games etc. WiiChat has various sections, so go out and look at them.

I realize your new, and thats alright.
Just try posting things in the proper places from now on :thumbsup:

nelsonla said:
I am sorry for not putting threads in the wrong places!
Well you dont do that! You should do the opposite of what your excusing yourself for ;) :p You put them in the wrong places ;)

Anyway: If your laidback gamer than marioparty 8 is better than strikers. Strikers is more hectic like smash brothers.

Back