Corrupt a wish

You have a jet pack, but it blows up when you use it, killing you.

I wish I had a cigarette.

A) They won't make fuel for your jetpack for 1500 years
B) You can only smoke that cigarette in an oxygen-filled environment, so when you light it, you would blow up

I wish I would live forever without my body aging past 30 years old and all my wounds would heal in 5 seconds.

You have a cigarette, but then you get breast cancer cause smoking is bad for you and you become trapped in a psychological timewarp of moosyness

And now I skip this post, due to me answering late

Breast cancer, i think it's Lung cancer. And you have a jetpack, but it only lifts 1 pound.

No, breast cancer

I wish I would live forever without my body aging past 30 years old and all my wounds would heal in 5 seconds.

You get your wish, but your family and friends all die from age you get depressed and suicide <--awwww

I wish we weren't all dead and Spitfire ruled the world, with a block of cheese

Wish to corrupt:

I corrupted it. But it made me sad
new one now:
I wish we weren't all dead and Spitfire ruled the world, with a block of cheese

Nuh uh, my wounds would heal...

We die anyway because the block of cheese assassinates all of us, including SpitFire.

ThatGuy127 said:
Wish to corrupt:

Granted, but after you watch everyone you know slowly grow old and die, you have to have a drink with me 2000 years in the future... after i get out of my time machine.

I wish I could change into any form I can think of at any time.

You can, but only once, and the first thought into your head is the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man and the guys from Ghost-Busters kill you.

I wish I had a PS3 that was in perfect condition, had all its cords, couldn't leave my room and had no MAJOR effect on me what-so-ever.

You can, but it has many minor effects such as...skin irretation, twiching, all the stuff they put in the health book,...and death.:smilewinkgrin:

I wish I was human.

Back