costumising characters

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
wouldnt be cool if you could costumised a character and change the moves and look of them and also have a wii made picture ?
give ur thoughts and your costumised charater ideas

Cool I would give Fox McCloud Marths Clothes and then have the Fox from Starfox Adventures not SF64 or SF Assault..Then instead of shooting lasers he should shoot Samus Blaster thing

yeah mine would be pit with snakes clothes and he would have zero samus's gun whip but he will still have a whip gun and my wii picture would be comet

i definatley hope you cant costumize your characters.....(because i heard that Nintendo might add that to the game).....you guys are talking about cheap and rigged characters....well if you customize them and play with them online that might get a little cheap..

MetroidZ said:
it would be cool to unlock new moves as u go one through the game, like pokemon.

Taht Be Cool! "Mario Leaned Fire Kamehameha":lol:

Learning moves wouldn't be cool, you'd have like nothing when you start out and someone online with better moves than you would rip you to shreds.

i think he meant just for the game, anyways, i would mind a unique character, you can take an exsisting character, change the color of his clothes and skin/fur/what not, i think that would be very cool but some then there would be the "same color" thing and there will always be a color that blends into a backround so you cant see them until the P1 or whatever flashes over

I don't like the idea. Let's say someone unlocked all the moves and has everything and then beats you for using an ultra-powerful tech. Winning a fight will be about how strong of a move you have rather than winning with skill.

I DO like the idea of changing appearance like customizing Mario's hat and shoes...

you could have a character like Peach and change her moves to be like Zelda. completely fool your opponent.:p

Back