Create Your Console!

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Ok here's how it works. What you are doing is sharing with everyone your idea of a perfect video gaming console. You should say everything the console is capable of such as it's special features (such as the Wii's wireless motion usage), the price the console would be (be reasonable but not too reasonable), the other things it could do besides playing games, and what it would look like and how big it is. Let's here some good ideas and BE CREATIVE.

I'll post my idea after I figure it out :lol:

my perfect console would be a console that can play ever single game via high speed downloads of the internet. BUT, thered be a rumor surrounding it that if you pressed the ON button it would release mustard gas in 1 mile radius. the rumor would be true, but everybody would be too curious so theyd buy one and try it. >=]

my perfect console would be half computer, it would have three special modes "360 mode" "playstation mode" and "wii mode" so it can play any video ghame ever invented, the graphics are perfect, it can play DVD's, you can play computer games on it, it has a playstation 3 control, 360 control, and a wii remote for the different modes, and you dont use discs, you can download the games from the computer part of the console

The Game Master

Plays DVD's
Wireless controlers
Plays Game Master games obviously
plays wii games
plays PS# games
plays XBOX 360 games
send messages to friends
go on the internet

and thats all i can think of...im kinda tired

Dream Machine:

Portable crapper
Low res graphics
12 games
Icon's name is Ben Dover.

Every game possible ( besides portable console games a.k.a DS )
DVD
Wireless controllers
Motion
Talking online
Pizza maker
I'm too lazy too think of everything

Sovieto said:
my perfect console would be a console that can play ever single game via high speed downloads of the internet. BUT, thered be a rumor surrounding it that if you pressed the ON button it would release mustard gas in 1 mile radius. the rumor would be true, but everybody would be too curious so theyd buy one and try it. >=]

That's...extremely horrible...Wow...
We should have a "most horrific death" competition. >:D.

Perfect console...Hmm...
I don't know. A computer? With Nintendo games on it. :D.

Haha all nice ideas well I figured out mine...

The Nintendo Wii S (Original I know -_-)

It's a handheld device like the ds but a little bigger. It can play wii games, ds games, and Wii S games. To use the motion for the wii games, you use your brain to tell the game what you want to do. It is also an Mp3 player, internet acessible, high visual graphics, great quality sound, and only 500 bucks. :)

Sovieto said:

There goes sovieto and his sadistic meglomaniac dreams:lol:

Downloads<3

will save on disc storage.

Back