Damn Samus again (ssbb)

Koncept

Swiit Candies
Jan 29, 2007
Montreal, Qc
Wii Online Code
0348-0608-4135-2757
For all those anticipating Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Power has unveiled that an alternate Samus character is the latest addition to the roster of fighters. This already includes Solid Snake, Kirby and Link.

That sucks. I wanted to see something else.

Koncept said:
For all those anticipating Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Power has unveiled that an alternate Samus character is the latest addition to the roster of fighters. This already includes Solid Snake, Kirby and Link.

That sucks. I wanted to see something else.

latest doesnt mean last or the first 1 after the video was shown. they could still be making/have made new characters other than the 1s in the video. but yea, it sucks that she even got a 2nd character, should've been some zelda/sheik stuff imo...

No, there's Zero-suit Samus AND Varia-suit samus (armor).

I totally agree that this should've been a sheik/zelda thing. That's why I'm disapointed.

there should be a sub forum for SSBB/strikers since their so popular to post about -.-'

i think it is a zelda/sheik thing i heard that samus will turn into zero suit samus "under certain conditions" so i think that's hinting zero suit samus is only a transformation of samus not a whole new character

Back