DAMPE' FAKED DEATH!!!! (creator of 2D OOT)

Bubbagump said:
who's dampe? and how does everyone know him? and how well known is he?
He was this 15 year old boy behind the 2D Zelda OoT project. If you knew about the project you knew about him

I know its hard to beleive...but its already been proven....Dampe probably thought it was funny to pull this on people....getting them all excited on the project and crushing their hopes...he's the Devil!:mad5:

This is so Australian (he is from Melbourne) "Aww man I can't be stuffed doing it lets say I died instead" Lol well not really but usually when someone dies especially a kid our news jumps right on it like a tiger in the wind

A bulletin post on his Youtube account o.o
Date: April 01, 2007, 11:02 AM
Subject: Seriously
Body: Richard is really dead, please give him respect

is there way for youtube to verify the IP address or something to clarify that this is really dampe like everyone suspects?

1. I never heard of this dude and I dont really care.
2. why would you wanna revert one of the best zelda games ever to 2d?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
is there way for youtube to verify the IP address or something to clarify that this is really dampe like everyone suspects?

That's a really good idea.. somebody at youtube should do this. Settle this conspiracy...

It may not be his Youtube acount.....but then again......
I would like to know....maybe one day hell come out and admit it

Joe said:
I doubt; if he did fake his own death, that he would ever come clean. I mean he didn't fake his death only to come out years later saying I didn't really die I just faked it', if he didn't like his life enough to fake his own death why would he go back to it.

Joe said:
yea . he was 15 right ..... his youtube account says 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back