Darn blue orb

Chicagoan

Official Breeder.
Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
0990-1391-2473-1732
I'm in stage 7-4 and i need a blue orb (I got red from a chest and yellow from a guy in the restroom after becoming giant old school mario) I been around 1 hour and I don't find it!!!! This stage is driving me nuts!

You need to unfreeze a guy, he'll say he can't remember who he is, but talk to him again and he'll remember and give you the blue orb.

Thanks!

I think I unfrozen all the guys and then spoke with all of them. The guys with orbs are bigger.... and I did not seen a bigger blue guy... I'll research later, where is that guy? Where there are a bunch of guys together?

I don't find that guy! Is in other stage? 45 minutes more browsing lol... I hate stage 7. I did not want to get out but... I'm speaking with everybody and no blue orbs... Just there is a guy lying down that doesn't speak. But I can do nothing there... lol... it is terrible

You can't do anything with him. This guy has amnesia. You should be able to find him standing on a columned platform. He remembers and gives you the orb.

In what stage? 7-4? If so, in what section?

ITs somewhere in stage 7-4. He is wearing blue. Easy to spot, he just did'nt know who he was. I think it was the first or second section of 7-4....its before the guy that operates the elevator.

Ahh! thanks, finally I got him!
I don't understand how could it be so hard to find him.
I checked over everything a lot of times.

Thanks!

Back