Dead Space coming to the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

twenty1

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2007
Dont know how many real gamers there are here but here is some graet news

and for those who have the ???? above their head as to what is Dead Space.....then I suggest you play some video games....lol

During its fiscal third quarter earnings call today, Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello announced a Wii version of last year's horror shooter Dead Space is on the way. No other details were revealed, but IGN has heard it will be an original take on the game that makes full use of the Wii remote.

"We're bringing core intellectual property to the Wii," Riccitiello said. "Wii is the market leader -- they're getting half of our emphasis in terms of title count."

Dead Space was released on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC last October and received high praise for its beautiful graphics, creepy atmosphere, and gruesome alien zombie dismemberment. Oh, and zero gravity gameplay. Electronic Arts credits the game as one of its major sales drivers during its fiscal Q3. Riccitiello said the Wii version will carry the same fear factor present in the 360 and PS3 game.

I also see this news was posted in the Wii Gaming column but its just great news.......I think the tides are starting to turn 2009 seems to be the year of the Wii

Last edited:
It was alread posted though even if the news was good. Just keep the discussion going in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back