Did I lose 1000 Points???

2000bluer6

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
Toronto, Canada
Wii Online Code
2379-3422-3659-3929
Well I think I just got wii'd out of 1000 points, I was downloading Mario Kart 64 and it was taking forever so I went to go have dinner. When I got back the Wii had an error screen up my points were depleted by 1000 and it said that the game didn't download and also said something like you can't download a game without points, but I had 1200 to begin!?!?! The when I tried to get back in I got the connecting screen forever and had to unplug the damn thing.

Can anyone let me know if it is possible that Nintendo stole 1000points from me with a successful download?

You may be able to re download it for free,
Because if you delete a game that youve paid points for and downloaded you can then Download it for free.

Dont laugh, its ignorant, you wouldnt like it if it happend to you, and you wouldnt like people to laugh either, show some respect and give an opinion instead of haha.

:thumbsup:

But what about the points, its like £7 for a 1000,

money dont come for nothing, its just like giving away money.

Is ther anything to do to claim back your points or somthing

Log back into the Shop Channel first and see if A) you can redownload the game or B) your points are still there.

When I purchase Mario Kart 64 the download didnt work at first. I just logged back in and my points were still there. I tried a second time and the game downloaded.

Theres an active download portion thing on the Wii shopping channel, and on that it has downloads, if you've purchased it it will be on there for redownloading at any time.

Go check the "games you've downloaded" list, if its there you can get it again free.

Zori said:
Go check the "games you've downloaded" list, if its there you can get it again free.

And if it's NOT in that list and you still are missing the points in your account, then you should call Nintendo.

hot_chili said:
But what about the points, its like £7 for a 1000,

money dont come for nothing, its just like giving away money.

Is ther anything to do to claim back your points or somthing
damn that like 14 US dollars

csiguy4u said:
Call Nintendo. . .we can't fix your damn account.

To all the people on here with the intelligent comments, I never once asked you to fix my account or if I should go buy another points card. If you can understand what you read :idea: , then you'd know that all I was looking for was ideas on whether or not it's possible that I lost my points.

I haven't been able to get on the shopping channel yet, so I'm not sure if I can download the game again, or if I've lost any points.

Back