District 9

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
i see from rate movie thread a lot of People REALLY liked this film (with exception of darkprinney BAD BOY.

i wanted to talk about it.

i genuinely think its my fave film ever. it had EVERYTHING.

it was epic. te acting was super CGI was fantastic, and i genuinely felt for the prawns and the lead, the best thing about it though is that we or i did anyway, felt for the Lead, even though he does some pretty bad things. and at the end we genuinely feel
if the prawns came back for war We would Deserve it
the film left me satisfyed with the ending, but also wanting to know whats next, but also left me very saddened, the final seen is just very powerfull. and emotional.

and one seen actually left me quite upset which doesnt happen often to me, and i take it as a good thing i felt kinda disturbed shows how much i was into the film
scene im on about is when they are testin on wikus, in the lab and are talking about experimenting on him and stripping him to the bone and hes right there, tied down helpless.

some people found the story predictable. me not so much. i kept feeling a suprise when the story continued cause i genuinely felt the lead could die any minute. i dint know how it would end up. and dont actuslly see what coming if peter jackson makes a sequel OR prequel. id like either

will prawns come back for war? will it follow the prawns left behind. if they come for war will the restaing from harming the world and just target the people who wronged them? will they just come back for a rescue mission.

i loved every minute of the film. and cant wait for a sequel. 10/10

oh and did anyone else find the child prawn kinda cute

Don't see what all the fuss was about
It was a 3/5 for me
I have seen the story line before and felt it kinda plodded along.
The ending was obvious to me from the moment he started to turn.

Back