Do you have 100%

Xepher__

Stepmania God
Nov 21, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0529-9620-6806-4914
For those who have already beaten the game, do you have 100%, meaning all hearts, 100-arrow quiver, max bomb bag, 1000 rupee wallet, all poes, all bugs?

If not, are you going to go back and get them all?

I find myself really hesitant to do so...

Nope and nope...
the story was great and the temples were fun but I can't see myself spending to much time going to places I've been to get things I don't need at all...

Only thing I'll be doing is re-doing the last bosses and possibly the whole story once it wears off

Yeah, I enjoyed the story, but I found the puzzles and combat (bosses and midbosses) to be too easy to give me the need of wanting to replay just to collect bugs and souls...

I'll probably 3 heart challenge the game, and have a real rough time, and then the game will most likely sit on my shelf for a few months before I replay it.

The game was good, but I think they overhyped it BIG TIME

I probably won't try for getting 100% of the stuff because after I beat the game, there isn't really any point in getting everything other than to say that I did it.

I love Zelda games, but for me, there's just no replay value at all so once I get done with it, it's off to Ebay with it where I can hopefully make some of the money back that I spent on it....hopefully more than Gamestop or EB Games will give me.

Yup. Beat the game a couple of days ago, and still playing it. Fishing, doing the mini-games trying to beat my own records. There's some replay value, not much, but there is :)

It was one hell of a game nonetheless

So many people and companies are saying "OMFG this is the longest and BIGGEST game every" yet, I clocked the game in just under 35 hours, which is literally half of the estimated play time from major game reviews. I guess I didn't really take my time playing through everything little dungeon, and I feel bad about it, but I feel even worse that I have more clocked time on OoT, mainly because that game isn't as linear.

I have nearly 80 hours on OoT: master quest, and Im not even done.

For me, Zelda games are just easy now a days because I've been playing Zelda since the first one came out. So it's built-in now a days, I know what to do, where to look and I use everything I've learned in every other zelda in the new ones I play.

You know you get the item from the miniboss that will help you defeat the boss in that dungeon and will be useful from that point forward. You know you have the switches, the moving of things, it's just too familiar.

I clocked 42 hours in TP and I spent a few of those hours messing around. But you're right, if you go straight into the dungeons, the game is not that long.

There is some side questing, but they personally don't seem to grab me as much as solving a new dungeon and fighting a new boss. However, after getting the ball and chain, youre not looking at any new items, everything is pretty much just reused after that point. Makes the last few dungeons kinda stail. I miss the mirror shield which is in pretty much every zelda game, and the fact that there is no 3rd sword upgrade sucks too....

Yeah. I noticed the last 2 dungeons were like fillers, they were so small and super easy. However, the Twilight Palace was one of the best looking places I've seen in a Zelda game ( when you stand outside of it ) The fog waterfalls, it was awesome.

The castle? *yawn* Even though Ganon fight was pretty cool, easy, but cool. LOVED the 3rd part of it.

Beated it yesterday with EVERYTHING you can have, and without a guide in the MAIN storyline (I just used guides to adquire the poes, the bugs, and the item upgrades)
In my personal opinion, in first place OoT with a 100.1 and in second TP with a 100 OF ALL THE GAMES EVER CREATED!

im on 27 hours now ready to go into sky dungeon ... i don't think ill get the full 70 hours they say the game got. i only went straight for the storyline with the only exception of getting the hidden skills and doing 1 quest

I think guides are almost a must for finding the majority of the stuff in this game. I read the heart piece guide ripped right from the players guide and some of the pieces are very un-noticable, and not straight forward - same goes with the bugs.

Back