do you need internet?

Avais100

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2006
Do you need to connect your wii to the internet to download virtual consol games and use the wiiconnect24 feature.

um. considering that they are services FOR the internet, yes. yes you do.

you do need the net that is a duh question how can you connect to what you dont have lol but i let the kid next door use my connection for his xbox360, could you do that with someone??

so will the the usb wifi adapter for the ds work for the nintendo wii?

Ya, the wifi adapter should work. Though I was told for online gaming it would work real weak.

lol i know it was a dumb question but i was just a little confused about it thanks for clearing things up.

woah woah, calm down dude...

this forum is for people to ask questions..

he asked one and just wanted an answer...

no use beating him up for it..geeeze

Silent-Sniper said:
Wow... :mad5:
decembrer pre order:O..i bet it sucks for u that u guys in europe have everything later than us and japan:p...im sorry for u:p...

(i would love to live in uk though >_>)

u1caesar said:
decembrer pre order:O..i bet it sucks for u that u guys in europe have everything later than us and japan:p...im sorry for u:p...

(i would love to live in uk though >_>)

Not really, at least we don't get all the first series with all the buggy crap :devil:

For anyone flaming, know that for a good while there was a rumor going arround that WC24 would actually use something like an ad-hoc network, where every Wii in the world would connect to one another wirelessly without an internet connection. It's not true, but it was out there for a while.

Silent-Sniper said:
Not really, at least we don't get all the first series with all the buggy crap :devil:

bloody hell u r certainly right:p...in that respect they use us and japan for like "testing" and see whats wrong with the console...but i havent had any problem with mine:p...its working just fine:)

Back