Does anybody know Nintendo of America E-mail

Rei

Hug The Wii... Or Die
Aug 5, 2007
Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gamin
Wii Online Code
6465-7600-8684-0285
Doey they have one or is there a suggestion place becasue I wa sinteresting in telling them to make a Zero Suit Samus 3rd Person Shotter Game. Wich can be switched to first if wanted. I was also hoping that more people could help me out because the more emails nintendo gets about the zero suit the more change there going to read it. So anybody got thear e mail if they have one.

Rei said:
Doey they have one or is there a suggestion place becasue I wa sinteresting in telling them to make a Zero Suit Samus 3rd Person Shotter Game. Wich can be switched to first if wanted. I was also hoping that more people could help me out because the more emails nintendo gets about the zero suit the more change there going to read it. So anybody got thear e mail if they have one.
or. you could email the maker of the metroid prime to add zero suit samus.

paintba||er said:
LOL Do you really think an email from some random person is going to effect any of their decisions?

Nintendo may not answer your suggestions and comments by e-mail, but as strange as it may seem, there are people on the other end reading and talking in your opinions and ideas. Not many are seriously considered, but just 1 e-mail could make a huge difference. Watch and see.

Eh, I really, really doubt that sending them emails will accomplish anything, they will probably just reply with some generic response like: "We appreciate your input, blah, blah, blah, I'm a dick........." but whatever. Here is the page where you can contact Nintendo, though it doesn't actually tell you the email.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp

Back