does anyone else want Kirby Superstar

As long as i know u are dum, then i am fine lsoer lsoer loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser lsoer loser loser loser loser loser loser loser:devil: :devil: :devil: :mad2:

yo moma said:
As long as i know u are dum, then i am fine lsoer lsoer loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser lsoer loser loser loser loser loser loser loser:devil: :devil: :devil: :mad2:
stop spamming please:thumbsup:

I am leaving u dum hobo, u are a:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

What The **** Is Wrong With You?
LostKirby Is Just Asking A Question! You DOn't Have To Flame Him To Tell Him That You DOn't Like The Game!!!

aye bra im with you. i love kirby too. he was my 1st nes game. and kirby superstar is a perfect game. i played those 7 different games many times over. i anticipate it to be out sometime before may

I kind of want Kirby 64 more, since I remember enjoying that game (despite the fact that there were some people that didn't think it was that great)..

Kirby 64 was the first Kirby game I played and I'm not that young, eh

One of my friends says it good, but I'll have to look more into it. I'm getting Kid Icarus 1st.

Yes same here! I'll get Contra 3 and Kid Icarus and I'll still have 200 points..

I never played any Kirby games that much until I downloaded this yesterday.
Yes, I want every Kirby game now.

Back