Does anyone know when new wii updates are avaliable?

You guys dont think they'll be throwing down a new channel before christmas? say like... tomorrow =)

No but Nintendo has approved two new channels in Japan one of them they said probably wouldn't come out in America and that was the TV guide channel and that is because we have the guide button on our remotes. The other was the Gift Giving Channel witch is where you can send your friends gifts like VC games

Source:
somewhere on
thewiire.com

From what I have seen, they like to send the updates with new channels and such, and I am guessing they will send one with the Check Mii Out today. I will go even further it will be an update to kill the mod chips. Just my guess.

Wow how did you guess that something was going to come out yesterday it wasn't an update but it was the Check Mii Out Channel.

nic7
I'll guess today. Play my luck

Also they are selling the Wii differently now because my friend just got one and it came with the Wii Jacket on the Wiimote and it came with that cool disk stand thing. I wonder if it has anything different about the system in general. Like a bigger hard drive or something like that. I doubt it though.

Last edited:
PS3Stinks said:
Also they are selling the Wii differently now because my friend just got one and it came with the Wii Jacket on the Wiimote and it came with that cool disk stand thing. I wonder if it has anything different about the system in general. Like a bigger hard drive or something like that. I doubt it though.

The hardware is exactly the same (and the Wii doesn't have a hard drive at all, it's internal flash memory for storage).

What do you mean by "cool disk stand thing"?

You know that stand that has the disk holder on the side and I think it has wiimote holders on the other side

Here is a picture
wii%20stand_qjpreviewth.jpg

Well it might not be that one but it is something like that he just told he got a cool Wii stand I'll send another when I see his Wii if this thread is still going

Back