does anyonje know if u can use the gc to gba cable on the wii??

u gonna sell the wii cuz u cant connect th---man **** u!...seriously tho....oh ok u gonna sell THE CABLE!! oh ok wow did i score points..anywayz i doubt anyone would by it, probably some 10 yr old jew

NeMeZyZ said:
u gonna sell the wii cuz u cant connect th---man **** u!...seriously tho....oh ok u gonna sell THE CABLE!! oh ok wow did i score points..anywayz i doubt anyone would by it, probably some 10 yr old jew

Man you have some selective reading there. You stand a good chance of becoming an attorney.

When he said "coz if not ill just sell it" the "it" could have been referring to the cable and not the Wii. Perhaps you should ask for clearification before mouthing off and calling someone names. By the way I like how you correct yourself in your post and take both sides of the arguement, classic. Why even waste a post?

Remember it's better to let people think you are an idiot.. then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Last edited:
Xanthan said:
Man you have some selective reading there. You stand a good chance of becoming an attorney.

When he said "coz if not ill just sell it" the "it" could have been referring to the cable and not the Wii. Perhaps you should ask for clearification before mouthing off and calling someone names. By the way I like how you correct yourself in your post and take both sides of the arguement, classic. Why even waste a post?

Remember it's better to let people think you are an idiot.. then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

i like this guy!

Xanthan said:

wow man...i think U should bcome a lawyer lol also, u might wanna use ur common sense before trying to be a stuck up prick about things, we didnt ALL go to harvard like u did, cuz we have a sense of humore,....that rhymes...with...tumor...k...junior?

NeMeZyZ said:
wow man...i think U should bcome a lawyer lol also, u might wanna use ur common sense before trying to be a stuck up prick about things, we didnt ALL go to harvard like u did, cuz we have a sense of humore,....that rhymes...with...tumor...k...junior?

You don't need to goto Harvard to learn to spell.

Xanthan said:

nice job dude

The cable works on my Wii. If it didnt I would of been real mad cause my Gamecube broke. [On my head...ow.. and yes im serious...] I use the cable on Wind Waker that game never gets old.

Back