Donkey Kong: Brutal Legend (my "idea")

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
The other day my mind started to wander as usually and eventually I somehow came onto the idea of a dark, movie-like Donkey Kong game (don't ask). Well I liked the idea and wanted to share it. All I have so far is what would be the opening narration... that I always imagine being read by actor Sam Elliott... don't ask.

Every part of the world has it's own legends, some true, some fantasy. True or not, a legend lives forever. Legends usually tell a tale of an amazing feat being accomplished by an amazing hero. One tale comes to mind when talking of such things. A tale of a guardian protecting his land from an outside world, a evil of which this land had yet experianced.
Years ago men caught word of a forsaken jungle. This jungle was located in the deepest, darkest regions of South Africa and was one of the most dangerous places on earth. Vicious animals, unforgiving swamplands, and even deadly flora made it a place where only the bravest of men dare enter. What was so captivating about this jungle wasn't the danger, but the prize awaiting those that were in the dirty buisness of poaching.
This was a land untouched by human hands. Without mans interferance, life flourished and several of the wildlife grew many times the size of the regular size of their species. It's as if in this one small part of the world, life was as it should be. One of these that caught the poachers interest was the rumor of the "crocodile king." The local tribes dubbed him King Krool. He was the biggest crocodile to ever walk the earth, and the capture of this rare beast meant insurmountable wealth to it's captor.
Just as things seemed promising to the poachers, a word of warning was given to them by the locals. A warning of a "guardian spirit" of the jungle. They called him The Kong, a guerilla stronger than any of the worlds guerillas.
The poachers took the warning lightly, laughing at the thought that a single ape could stop them from the hunt of their careers. The poachers hunted guerilla many times, so much that they claimed them to be easy prey. They went on to say that the Kong would be as easy to hunt down as a cow, or a mule, thus they jokingly dubbed him Donkey Kong.

I would love to watch this.

It would have to be an anime of course, but I would EASILY buy a movie like this.

Kudos good sir

Back