DS and Music

yeah you can. But you need to buy a hardware and download some softwares. I'll post the website later on, it was posted in the latest popular science ^ ^. The music player will serve as your "ipod" kind of. It will have the whell on the touch screen with the music at top.

~Rival

I bought this..

gba-mp3-player-confirmed-for-europe-20060905095048423.jpg

and it works like this..

gbamp3.jpg

The thing going into the GBA is the cartridge like a normal game, and the other bit is an sd card.

This does work on a DS also.

surfinrach90 said:
I bought this..

gba-mp3-player-confirmed-for-europe-20060905095048423.jpg

and it works like this..

gbamp3.jpg

The thing going into the GBA is the cartridge like a normal game, and the other bit is an sd card.

This does work on a DS also.

Yer thats what i have its good but you need to have a SD card as the it doesn't come with 1!!!!

Try a R4 or a M3Simply, they're slot 1 solutions, they both come with media playing software - music and movie and will run homebrew applications such as DSOrganize (current version has a text based web browser), Moonshell and others. UK sites sell them but charge a hefty price for them (around £40). US sites are way cheaper (got mine for £16) but delivery is two weeks'ish.

You'd also need a Trasflash card (MicroSD) which can be picked up from www.picstop.co.uk (1gb about 7quid or 18quid for a 2gb) to fit inside the R4 or M3.

Back