E3 08

I am hoping for news on Disaster Day Of Crisis, see how Red Steel 2 is coming together, new Zelda info, and more info on the StarFox game for Wii with a release date. Maybe Pikmin 3 info, and that new series Nintendo was cleverly dreaming up or has been dreaming for awhile now, I'd like to hear about that.

I thought all E3's were canceled? I guess I'm a year late on news... anyways, I think E3 won't reveal much for Nintendo. Nintendo has debuted their console, other than that the E3 is more of a Microsoft and Sony thing nowadays with more popular online games debuting.

I'd like to see a new Donkey Kong game personally.

261311 said:
I thought all E3's were canceled? I guess I'm a year late on news... anyways, I think E3 won't reveal much for Nintendo. Nintendo has debuted their console, other than that the E3 is more of a Microsoft and Sony thing nowadays with more popular online games debuting.

I think all that happened was there was no longer access to the public anymore, that was the change they made.

Also I forgot about Donkey Kong.
Rumors floating around the net suggest that we may see one in 08.

261311 said:

Nope, they just changed it so that its not allowing admittance to the public. E for All is the one for fans.

WOOOH DK, DONKEY KONG!!!!

Heh, ah well. At least I've gotten that sorted now.
Yes, Donkey Kong rules- they should remake Starcraft as well. I say just upgrade all versions for past consoles, a lot were amazing and just need some refining touches to graphics, gameplay and story.

Back