EA form exclusive studio for Wii titles

This is great, they Wii is perfect for sport games, and EA is the perfect match for the Wii. I can't wait til they come out with Fight Night, NHL, NBA, and Tiger Woods.

TheCostOfLiving said:
It's good to see more and more developers whole heartedly backing the Wii.

SSX and The Godfather should be great additions, and i hope they can really make the most of the controllers. The Godfather should be pretty cool, if EA take the root I'm imagining.

I agree, I know EA is mostly into sport type games, but I hope they release other types as well. I'm not the biggest sport fanatic in the world. Regardless of what I said, I also think its awesome there is now a studio dedicated just for the Wii, hopefully more companies will follow this.

Talkin bout ES, I hope they'll also bring Brunout on the Wii, I'm no racing fan but takedowns rock !! So imagine with the motion control ;)

I'm also a Pro Evo kinda person (more winning Eleven actually, JOHN KABIRA RULES: we want japanese comments available on Euro version:) and read on cvg.com that Seabass, the creator of the series his supervising the Wii project himself... they also said he found a gameplay already, so we just have to wait till the release date comes out ;)

Oh yeah, EA has the Marvel Nemesis 2 on the way... bring it on !

hmmm. I don't know about this one. Of course, i haven't really tried any of their sports games since a while back.

Back