EA Nation

oxhaker

...no good titles
Mar 1, 2007
Life
Wii Online Code
0376-6435-4668-9489
OK what is the EA Nation....It says you need it in a couple of games.......i have an account but its screwed up....

:shocked: Sorry but i think he has an interesting kuestion wat is it and wil it be needed for medal of honor 2

Last edited:
wiigotdawii said:

You didn't assist a single person with that comment not to mention you broke the 5 word post policy. We're here to be informative.

But to be on topic: EA Nation is a department in EA designated to online compititions and tournaments for all of the games they release. You must be a member to participate but it's very interesting and they provide different events for a multitude of games everyday. They may be more to it than that but that's the basic information that I found.

^ Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 will use usernames like all other EA games, thankfully we won't have to worry about using friendcodes thanks to EA and their network.

Mingus said:
^ Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 will use usernames like all other EA games, thankfully we won't have to worry about using friendcodes thanks to EA and their network.

Thank god im so glad you dont need codes for there games.

so you dont need codes but to only be a mem of the site...coll i am but every time i try to log on it just refreshes the page or it brings up the seperate log in window like normal but it doesnt ever say im logged in......thnx guys repped

i just tried it again and it kept refreshing my page instead......so i tried a diff browser and it let me bring up the page and put my info in but still doesnt say im logged in so am I?

Last edited:
so does anyone no how this will work???im thinking like the xbox names

Just wait until you get a game that actually uses the network.....

That way you can create a normal account with the username you want and I gues you will need to add some kind of code to show you bought heroes:2

i belive that EA nation is the netswork of EA's online play....i think

*phew* good thing, now i dont look like a total idiot

Back