Emailing photos to wii?

jky

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2007
uk, nr london
I've seen yes, I've seen no. I'm inviting the smartiest of the pants to lend their oracolic finger words on this subject...

mukeliller said:
according to whom?... there are no search results from google or wiki
Though we are clearly off the subject in hand I will put your mind at rest. I made the word up to summon somebody with the powers of an oracle. I'm guessing its not you but thanks for responding anyway...

jky said:
Though we are clearly off the subject in hand I will put your mind at rest. I made the word up to summon somebody with the powers of an oracle. I'm guessing its not you but thanks for responding anyway...

thats no way to get an answer.. and i got answers buddy.. so does the search bar (its on the right)

Send an email to your user account using the Wii. Open the email via your PC, accept the Wii invitation and then simply send a picture to the Wii email address.

Byuakuya said:
Send an email to your user account using the Wii. Open the email via your PC, accept the Wii invitation and then simply send a picture to the Wii email address.

there is no way he'll understand that

Ha ha I'm sure you have, I was just teasing, I checked the search but only non-specific info. Was looking for something concrete. No offence mukeliller. As i've owned a wii but a week i'm sure your knowledge is far surquentiating than mine...

yep done all that with three seperate email accounts and none of them pick up the attachment when sent back to the wii...

jky said:
yep done all that with three seperate email accounts and none of them pick up the attachment when sent back to the wii...
Then the use of a SD card is your only remaining option.

Byuakuya said:
Then the use of a SD card is your only remaining option.
Yeah I guess so but its annoying that it works for some people and not for others, more importantly me. In fact it just shite. There must be an answer somewhere in our expansive universe. Thanks for your help...

jky said:
Ha ha I'm sure you have, I was just teasing, I checked the search but only non-specific info. Was looking for something concrete. No offence mukeliller. As i've owned a wii but a week i'm sure your knowledge is far surquentiating than mine...

more made up words ... ok sorry for messing .. you can also try having another wii console send you the picture via the message board .. that someone else would still need to have an sd card

jky said:
Yeah I guess so but its annoying that it works for some people and not for others, more importantly me. In fact it just shite. There must be an answer somewhere in our expansive universe. Thanks for your help...
Glad I could help.
By the way, SD cards can be bought very cheaply. I bought a Kingston 2GB SD card for under £10.00 on Amazon.co.uk and it works great. Your problem can be easily solved for a small price.

Byuakuya said:
Glad I could help.
By the way, SD cards can be bought very cheaply. I bought a Kingston 2GB SD card for under £10.00 on Amazon.co.uk and it works great. Your problem can be easily solved for a small price.[/QUO

been given a card but need a card reader...groan

Back